Bug found in with vLookup setting default fields

Forums Modern DFFS Bug found in with vLookup setting default fields


Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #36972
      Marcus Khoo

      Hi Alexander
      Found a bug (I am sure this used to work a while back).

      The bug is when I use a vLookup with a CREATE button and attempt to set default fields which are themselves SharePoint lookup columns

      In this case, there is no value injected into into the new item for those fields. Note that choice, text and other fields are set correctly. it is just if field is itself of type “lookup”.

      I have tried setting using source lookup “Value” and source lookup “ID” but neither work anymore.


    • #36973
      Alexander Bautz

      I have confirmed the bug related to setting the lookup field – and you are right, it worked earlier.

      I’ll get it fixed and release a new version later this week.


Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.