Autocomplete No longer keeping selected.

Forums Autocomplete Autocomplete No longer keeping selected.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jonathan Stamper
      Participant

Alex,
      I’m unsure what is happening, but my autocomplete field no longer retains its values.

I’m running in a newer version of Chrome. I’m using the subsite with the troublesome “&” in its name that doesn’t encode to a %26. The field is a standard text field that brings report IDs (numeric) from the lookup list. It’s multi-select with a separator of “; “ It’s the same configuration as another working site.

When I select an item in the AC, the number(s) show up under the field as I would expect. When I do a getFieldValue on it I get ‘’. If I save, they don’t save with it. I commented out the AC code, did a plain type of the report ID, and ran the same getFieldValue and the ID returned.

I’ve made no changes to it and just noticed ut today after it had been working fine prior.

Jonathan Stamper
      Participant

UPDATE: It’s still doing for some reason even if it’s false.

It was reValidateOnLoad = true. Changing it to false on a multi-select is what it should have been. Works now. Ha-ha, it’s been a while since I’ve dug into this stuff.

Jonathan Stamper
      Participant

Update 2: it just doesn’t like the number 17167. Every other number works in the field but when that one comes in everything goes blank on the field.

Jonathan Stamper
      Participant

Last update (ha-ha): For the numbers to stick I have to select at least 3 items in one session for it register in getFieldValue. Not sure what’s going on with that.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

It is a bug that was introduced in the latest version to fix an issue where when clearing a single choice AC the hidden input field was not cleared. I forgot to account for multichoice on this field and this causes the hidden textarea to be cleared when clearing the ac-search field.

I’ll get it fixed in a new version later today.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

This is now fixed in a new version. Only the SPJS-AC.js file is changed so you can just replace that one, but to ensure the browser cache is cleared you should open the DFFS installer and click the “Update loader file” button.

Alexander

Jonathan Stamper
      Participant

You’re the man! Thank you tons!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.