Attachements-Field inside Heading with "Expand/Collapse"

Forums Classic DFFS Attachements-Field inside Heading with "Expand/Collapse"

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Markus Joos
      Participant

Hi Alexander,

i have got a problem with using SharePoints’ Default ‘Attachements’ field in a display form. I can add attachements field in a tab without any problem but when i use a Heading with setting “Initially collapsed” or “Initially expanded” i got the following JavaScript exception:

VM3246:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘dffsHeading_Section1_Header’ of undefined
      at HTMLTableCellElement.eval (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:NaN), <anonymous>:1:119057)
      at Function.each (jquery.js:2)
      at n.fn.init.each (jquery.js:2)
      at Object.toggleAccordion (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:NaN), <anonymous>:1:118831)
      at HTMLTableRowElement.eval (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:NaN), <anonymous>:1:114759)
      at HTMLTableRowElement.eval (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:NaN), <anonymous>:1:114314)

In Attachements you can check my DFFS-Config (i only configured 1 Tab in Tabs-Section, nothing else).
      For additional information, i already tried with latest version (v4.4.4.13).

Thanks for your time.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I have confirmed this error and will fix it in the next release. You can prevent the error by NOT using the SBS index of 1 and 2 like you have set in the config – these settings are only meant to be used to have multiple fields side-by-side in one row so I guess you don’t need this functionality here.

Alexander

Markus Joos
      Participant

Hi Alexander,

thank you for your fast answer.

Not using SBS index here is impossible for me. The screenshots i created for you were just a little sample project to quickly reproduce the error. My original project settings are much more extensive.

So i will wait for the next release. Thank you anyway for your suggestion.

Markus Joos

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I see. Move the Attachment field out of the SBS for now and I’ll try to get the new version out during the weekend.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Sorry for the delay. I haven’t had time to get the new version out, but will get it released the upcoming weekend.

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.