Accordion Setting to Leave Headings Expanded?

Forums Classic DFFS Accordion Setting to Leave Headings Expanded?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Andrew Fletcher
      Participant

Is there a way to make the accordion feature of DFFS (v4) leave headings expanded if they are clicked rather than rolling back up when a different heading is clicked?

Thanks,
      Andrew

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Sorry, but there is currently no such option.

Alexander

Aaron Hubbart
      Participant

Can you assist with the necessary js call to manually expand desired sections of accordion? For example, if I have 6 headings in one tab, and want sections 2, 4, and 6 to be expanded by default. Is there a js function I can call to achieve?

Thanks!

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Sorry, but the current functionality is an accordion where only one item can be expanded at the time.

I’ll see what I can do to change this in a future release, but currently it is unfortunately no supported.

Alexander

Aaron Hubbart
      Participant

Can you tell me what function is called when clicking an accordion heading? I’ll gladly write the necessary code to address multiple sections being expanded.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Sorry, this questions drowned in my inbox. To override this you would need to comment out a section of code in DFFS_frontend_min.js in the function “accordion”. The first “if” must be commented out like this:

if(i !== hID){
      	// if(spjs.$.inArray(i.replace("dffs_",""),spjs.dffs.data.tabConfigObj[spjs.dffs.data.selectedTab].fields)>-1){
      	// 	spjs.dffs.data.accordion.expanded[i] = false;
      	// }
      	// spjs.$.each(o.arr,function(j,fin){
      	// 	if(spjs.$.inArray(fin,spjs.dffs.data.accordion.o[hID].arr) === -1){
      	// 		spjs.dffs.toggleAccordion(hID,fin,"hide",spjs.dffs.data.accordion.s.slideTime);
      	// 	}
      	// });
      	// spjs.dffs.data.accordion.o[hID].collapsed = true;
      	// spjs.$("#"+i).removeClass("dffs-accordion-activePanel");
      }else{

I have decided to add (and enhance) this functionality in the next release.

Alexander

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.