Access Denied for User with Permission

Forums vLooup for SharePoint Access Denied for User with Permission

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mike Ickes
      Participant

Hi,

I have a form with vLookup on it for three other lists. The other lists that show on the form are Related Dates, Related Documents, and Related Tasks.

For one particular user, vLookup pulls in the Related Tasks, but under the Related Documents and Related Dates headnings, he gets a message that says, “Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.” The user does have Full Control permissions on all content on this site, and can browse to the lists in question and create/view items without any problem. I am not able to duplicate the issue with my user account.

Just wondering if this is something that has been observed before, or if anyone can shed any light. This is SharePoint 2013, with vLookup v1.65 Thanks!

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I have not seed this before, can you post a screenshot of the error message?

Could there be some items with item level security, or items with that have lookup columns into other lists that the person does not have access to?

Alexander

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.