Further investigation… I’ve found that the symptom occurs with my Tabs configuration with the target field (ContractualPayment) placed on all three of my Tabs. To illustrate, please see attachments – one shows the symptom occurring when Tabs are selected after initial form load, and the second shows the three Tabs configuration and placement of the target field.
- I’ve confirmed that no other rule addresses the target field
- I’ve removed the first rule, and now only the NOT Member of Group Rule, Hide Field with allowed reversing remains
- The symptom persists with v184.108.40.206_2020-05-10
- The symptom DOES NOT occur with v220.127.116.11_2020-02-13
- If I remove the target field from two of the three tabs (so it appears only on one Tab), the symptom DOES NOT occur
So, a temporary work around is to remove the target field from two of the three tabs. However, I would not consider this a fix.
As always, thank you for your support and efforts!
R’grds – Ben.
- This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by BenR.