SPJS-Utility.js is updated to v1.200

I have updated SPJS-utility.js to v1.200. I have changed the file so all functions are now part of the “spjs.utility” namespace. I have included support for existing code using the old function names as well. There are not many changes to the functionality, but a few small changes to setFieldValue and getFieldValue related to various bugs reported from DFFS.

Get the updated version here

This file has always contained “internal” functions used in various solutions, but you can use the functions in your custom code. Unfortunately there is not documentation made at this point, but you can post questions in the SPJS-Utility forum.