Keymaster

I have released a new version of the Modern DFFS

Post any feedback below.

Best regards,
        Alexander

Martin Čuchran
        Participant

Hi,

Could you please check saving when Autocomplete or dropbox renderer is used on form? I am receiving error during first save. Data are saved, but there is popup message with error and form is not closed.

Thanks

Alexander Bautz
            Keymaster

Hi,
              I’m not able to recreate this issue – can you please email me some screenshots of your configuration so I can try to replicate it?

Alexander

Martin Čuchran
            Participant

Hi Alexnader,

I have tried to create simple list with one column “Title” and problem is there as well.

I am using CZECH language settings in my web. Can be a problem?

This is simple newform configuration for my test list:

{“Pass”:null,”FormJSON”:”[{\”id\”:\”03521579742606673\”,\”type\”:\”grid\”,\”width\”:\”\”,\”widthUnit\”:\”px\”,\”style\”:\”\”,\”children\”:[{\”id\”:\”878376377000581\”,\”type\”:\”row\”,\”style\”:\”\”,\”children\”:[{\”id\”:\”1307542066348224\”,\”type\”:\”col\”,\”style\”:\”\”,\”size\”:{\”sm\”:12,\”md\”:12,\”lg\”:12,\”xl\”:12},\”children\”:[{\”id\”:\”9520748914991632\”,\”type\”:\”field\”,\”fin\”:\”Title\”,\”useCustomFieldLabel\”:false,\”useCustomFieldLabelMUI\”:false,\”fieldLabel\”:\”Title\”,\”labelPosition\”:\”left\”,\”labelStyle\”:\”\”,\”style\”:\”\”,\”fieldLabelMUI\”:{},\”fieldDescription\”:\”\”,\”fieldDescriptionMUI\”:{},\”useCustomFieldDescription\”:false,\”useCustomDescriptionMUI\”:false,\”childIndex\”:0}],\”childIndex\”:0}],\”childIndex\”:0}]}]”,”RulesJSON”:”[]”,”CustomJS”:null,”CustomCSS”:null,”Misc”:”{}”}

Alexander Bautz
              Keymaster

I tested your config and also changed to CZECH language, but cannot reproduce the error.

I think the problem can be that the logged in user does not have an email address in the user profile – could that be the issue?

You can check it by typing this in the console when you have the form open:

dffs_userProfile

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
                Keymaster

I tested with a user with no email and got the same error. I’ll get this fixed in the next release.

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.