Is there a way to Reset DFFS?

Forums Classic DFFS Is there a way to Reset DFFS?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Yvette Agyei
      Participant

I cannot seem to enter setup mode in my NewFrom.aspx. I made some changes and made a copy of my newform.aspx in sharepoint designer and now the “enhanced by dffs link” is gone at the bottom of the form. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling dffs on that form it didn’t work. I reset the form to the site definition. I even tried uninstalling on all forms it did not. Is there a way to completely reset DFFs so I can get the enhanced by dffs link at the bottom of the form again?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply – I had a problem with outgoing email from my forum and didn’t get a notification.

When using the DFFS Installer it basically adds a Content Editor Web Part on the NewForm, DispForm and EditForm that loads the DFFS files. If you have installed and DFFS Installer tells you that it is installed, but it still doesn’t work on that specific form (that you had modified in SPD) I’m afraid it is not much I can do about it.

You can check the following: Ensure the URL shows /Lists/YourList/NewForm.aspx – it must be the default NewForm.aspx that is the default form and not your copy.

Alexander

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.