Thanks for the reply, analysed the method you mention but I have doubts how to do it with it, and I don’t actually think how it will resolve. Let me explain a bit further the case. I will reference lists only by letters to simplify the explanation, we got:
# List A (on EditForm.aspx)
– Data was imported from .xls
Result: All data seems fine, no “;”,no linebrake (\n or <br>) and no spacings. Also accessed database with MS Access to validate.
# List B (on NewForm.aspx)
– Acquires data from List A
– Source field – SPFieldText
— Destiny field – SPFieldNote, Plain text
— “Method” through a cascading in DFFS
Result: All data has “;” and linebrakes
# List C (on NewForm.aspx)
– Acquires data from List B.
# List C (on EditForm.aspx)
– If we manage to fix the issue between #A and #B probably #C will be valid, but let’s problem at the time 🙂