Reply To: Can custom JS emulate SP "Reverse Lookup"?

Forums Classic DFFS Can custom JS emulate SP "Reverse Lookup"? Reply To: Can custom JS emulate SP "Reverse Lookup"?

MikeS
Participant

Picking up the conversation here from the blog post so I can add attachments and formatted code.

The script is returning what is shown in the attachment regardless of the parameters entered in the function call.

Setup
Referring back to the diagram: The Ticket list is my Child list and the Part Number list is my Parent list. The Child list lookup field to the Parent (Part Number) list is “DFFS_PN_Lookup” and is configured in the DFFS Cascading dropdowns Edit panel for this list. I then assign the same Part Number to various Tickets via this lookup field.

I have configured the Part Number Parent list DFFS Display form with the Custom JS, CSS, and a Tab ID “ReverseLookup.” I have configured a Rule that calls the function (init_getRelatedItems) when the Display form tab is loaded.

When I click the Parent list Reverse Lookup tab I get no matches, even though there should be several.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by MikeS. Reason: added attachment