› Forums › vLooup for SharePoint › Possible bug with DFFS_Loader.html 21st January 2018 release › Reply To: Possible bug with DFFS_Loader.html 21st January 2018 release
Yes – the whole package was updated – SPJS/DFFS folder replaced with entire package from the download. When we noticed the problem I started experimenting with the custom versions to track down the issue.
I can force it to fail by switching from DFFSv2017-12-20 to DFFSv2018-01-21. Then replacing DFFS_loader.html from 2017-12-20 into the 2018-01-21 version appears to restore the vlookup functionality, although ace.js doesn’t actually exist on the path specified in the older loader…
Firefox behaves exactly the same as IE11 (in IE8 mode), changing the document mode in IE has no effect.