Reply To: Configuring rules according the Yes/No choice fields in form

Forums Classic DFFS Configuring rules according the Yes/No choice fields in form Reply To: Configuring rules according the Yes/No choice fields in form

shyam06
Participant

Hi Alexander,

I did uncheck that and that did not fix the issue. Here’s is what I want to do:
On form load:
– Travel Type field must be visible and the rest of the fields and headings need to be hidden.
– If a user selects Internal meeting or vendor meeting, all the fields and headings should load.

If the user selects Conference:
– it must load the do you have conference approval field and hid the rest of the field.
– Now, if the user selects “yes”, it must load all the fields in the remainder of the form.
-But if the user selects “no”, I have a message being displayed to seek approval and it end there.

If the user selects Training:
– it must load the do you have training approval field and hid the rest of the field.
– Now, if the user selects “yes”, it must load all the fields in the remainder of the form.
-But if the user selects “no”, I have a message being displayed to seek approval and it end there.

Hope this helps in seeing what the problem is. Im not sure if my rules are being set correctly so I would appreciate help with that.

I tried hiding the ids and that didn’t work. I have attached screenshot.

Thank you!

Attachments: