vlookup Doc lib not showing full width of the screen

Forums vLooup for SharePoint vlookup Doc lib not showing full width of the screen

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexander Bautz 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Brian Cone
    Participant

What settings are available for a full width for forms with vlookup to doc lib.

Brian Cone
    Participant

I have ten fields I’m showing from the document lib all at 200px. Still does not go full screen width. the form at the top is just not the doc lib vlookup

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Please add a screenshot so I can see exactly what you mean.

Alexander

Brian Cone
    Participant

Attached

Attachments:

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

Which version of DFFS are you running?

I tried to set up a similar config, but my vLookup table fills the entire form width – can you show me a screenshot of the tab configuration for this tab?

Alexander

Brian Cone
    Participant

zip file attached

Dynamic Forms for SharePoint DFFS Backend v4.4.3.48|CSS version: 4.43 / |spjs-utility version: 1.324

[vLookup plugin backend v2.2.121]

Also a clean install not a upgrade.

Thank you so much for the help.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Brian Cone.
    Attachments:
    1. 1.zip

Brian Cone
    Participant

Attached in the tab view.

Attachments:
    1. 1a.zip

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

You must either change the width to use percentage, or remove the width set on each column – refer the help icon on the ViewFields section (attached).

Alexander

Brian Cone
    Participant

Thanks for looking at this, however this does not fix the table width. It does not go full width of the screen. I have change the width of the fields by px (for a auto total table width) or % or blank but the width of the table never changes it appears to be fixed. When changing the fields this setting changes the fields width not the total table width.

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Unfortunately I’m not able to recreate this issue. Could you use the developer tools (right click the vLookup table and select Inspect) to try to identify what is limiting the width? – you can click on each HTML element – like the table – and look at the style applied to each tag.

Alexander

Brian Cone
    Participant

Thanks for helping Alexander. I’ve looked at all the elements and noticed that they are either setup to auto width or width to 100%. Is there anything else I can look at to discover the conflict? thanks.

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

It’s hard to tell. If I could log in and look at it I might be able to figure out what’s causing it. If so, email me the login details.

Alexander

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.