SPJS Charts JS and JQuery

Forums SPJS Charts for SharePoint SPJS Charts JS and JQuery

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jhap
      Participant

Hi Sir Alexander

Started on Sunday, 8 January I am getting this error. All my charts is not loading in IE 11 and it’s just shown “loading chart, please wait”.

Then I check in google chrome the chart is loading but with all this errors.

Any idea on this issue? Please see the attached image.

Thank you.

Jhap
      Participant

Hi Sir Alexander

I would like to request to delete the attached image in my 1st post. Due to security issue.

Thank you.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I have removed the image. This error looks like it originates from “Restrict edit chart access to” in the Options tab.

Has it been changed anything with access rights that may prevent users form running a query to get all usergroups they are member of?

I would recommend that you change to use a password on the enter setup instead to see if this is the issue.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I forgot to ask – was this issue related to updating to the latest BETA?

Alexander

Jhap
      Participant

Hi Sir Alexander

Thank you so much for the info. I have removed the group name for edit button and it’s working fine now.

By the way this is not happening in DFFS.

I believe it is nothing to do with the BETA because my other charts are running with 5.0.1 and has the same issue. This could be due to my company restrictions being applied recently.

Thank you so much again ^_^

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.