Replacement for SPServices.SPFilteredDropDown

Forums Dynamic Forms for SharePoint Replacement for SPServices.SPFilteredDropDown

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexander Bautz 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Artaker
    Participant

Hi!
    I’m trying to replace all the SPServices functions I use in my solutions with scripts and funtkions of DFFS.

The only function I haven’t found a way to replace effectively is the SPServices.SPFilterDropdown feature. With it you can pre-filter DropDown fields (wrapped into an function that reacts to change I have created a kind of filted CCDD).
    The thing is, I need it to be a lookupfield, or something directly linked to the entry in the other list. (It can be single or multi choice…)

So right now I have a lookupfield, I need to pre-filter, looking like this with SPServices:

function filterMedJourn (){
    var field = $(“input[title=’Country’]”);
    var country = field[0].value;

$().SPServices.SPFilterDropdown({
    relationshipList: “Database”,
    relationshipListColumn: “Selection”,
    relationshipListSortColumn: “Title”,
    columnName: “Object”,
    CAMLQuery: “<Eq><FieldRef Name=’Country’ /><Value Type=’Choice’>”+ country + “</Value></Eq>”,
    debug: false
    });
    }

Any tips?
    Thanks

Best regards,
    Nicole

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Unfortunately I don’t have any replacement for this SPServices method. As far as I know It should’t be any problems using SPServices with DFFS so I suggest you stick with it.

Best regards,
    Alexander

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.