List View on SharePoint Online vLookup

Forums Dynamic Forms for SharePoint List View on SharePoint Online vLookup

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexander Bautz 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Phil Meacham
    Participant

Morning,

I’m testing with SharePoint online. I have the vLookup working on the disp, edit and new forms. But I can’t get it working on the list view.

I’ve added the CEWP to the page and I’ve amended the vLookup_ListView.html file to point the dffs_folder_location to the correct location I think, but it’s still not loading.

Has anyone got this working, I’m sure I’m just missing a step somewhere.

Thanks!

Phil

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

If you have added the vLookup column to the list view and still doesn’t see it, open the developer tools by hitting F12 > Console to see if you have any errors there.

PS: vLookup in list view will only work with the “default” list view style and only in “Classic” layout.

Also note that having one or more vLookup columns in a list view may cause the list view to load slower if you have a lot of items in the view without using paging.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

I have found that there is an issue with the list view rendering in the latest version of vLookup. I’m working on a fix, but in the meantime you can pull the vLookup frontend file from the June 25 DFFS package.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
    Alexander

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.