Error loading jquery.js on New Form

Forums General discussion Error loading jquery.js on New Form

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Charlene
      Participant

HELP! I LOOOOOOVE DFFS and have been using a lot of the functionalities! I’m trying to edit the new form in DFFS, but I keep getting this error:

Error loading: /sites/…/SPJS/DFFS/plugins/jquery.js
      The DFFS loader is set up to read the files from a document library in the current site. If this is NOT the correct location, you must change the variable “dffs_folder_location” in the “DFFS_loader.html” file.

This only happens when I try to edit the new form. The Edit and Display forms let me go into the DFFS setup. How do I fix this?

Dynamic Forms for SharePoint DFFS Backend v4.4.3.7|CSS version: 4.36 / 4.36|spjs-utility version: 1.307

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Charlene.
      Charlene
      Participant

UPDATE: I figured it out. It was only happening on an IE browser, but when I switched to Chrome I was able to edit the page and remove a Jquery script that was conflicting with the loader.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m glad you figured it out.

Alexander

John Colvin
      Participant

Someone in my organization is also running into this issue. Internet Explorer is my company’s default browser, so this is an issue for us. Are there any updates on the root cause or possible workarounds for this issue?

John

Alexander Bautz
        Keymaster

Hi,
        Which version of DFFS are you running? – I have changed some settings in the loader file in the later versions to account for longer loading time.

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.