ERROR in view mode of sharepoint list item, but in NEW and EDIT mode are fine.

Forums Classic DFFS ERROR in view mode of sharepoint list item, but in NEW and EDIT mode are fine.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jhap
      Participant

ERROR in view mode of sharepoint list item if the fields type Person or Group are filled, but in NEW and EDIT mode are fine.

When I removed the data of the fields of type People or Group, the error is gone.

I am using DFFS Backend v4.254 and Frontend v4.255

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Jhap.
      Jhap
      Participant

Please refer on the image which marked red rectangle for the People or Group fields in my list.

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Are you 100% sure you use the latest DFFS frontend? – I thought this was fixed in v4.255 – as described in the change log.

Alexander

Jhap
        Participant

Hi Sir,

Yes, I am using the Frontend 4.255 and I have redownloaded the same and v4.255 and now its OK.

Thank you so much.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m glad it worked out. You must have downloaded v2.455 exactly when I first published it as I did publish it, and retracted it again within a few minutes to fix this exact problem. I then republished it again with the same version number as I figured no one had downloaded it in this short “window”.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
      Alexander

Jhap
        Participant

Thank you so much for Sir.

Only I noticed, the TAB is not changing color when it is click and active, it remain in color green.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

How have you set the color to green?

Alexander

Jhap
        Participant

I did not set the color olive green or to anything. As shown in the image, my active tab is TRAINING DATA but it remain to olive green. Prior updating to the latest v4.255 DFFS, it was color tale blue when the tab is active. Now, it remain one color only except the 1st TAB. This is when I am using IE9, but in Google Chrome no issue.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Jhap.
        Attachments:
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.