Forum Replies Created
I’m not sure if I ran the code in the console correctly, I am going to get some help in a little while to make sure, but here is a screen shot from what I did by following your instructions above.
Do you think using content types would make a difference? I am using IE 11.0.38, latest version of DFFS (Jan. 12), SP 2010. I will work on the test above next.
This would be an ideal solution, but not one I have access to at this time. Thank you for sharing it with me!
I apologize for the delay in trying this code, and thank you for taking the time to write it.
The “currentItem:ProjectNumber1” is a single line of text field, will that work? I did try the code, it did not product any errors, but it is not bringing back results either.
Files 5 & 6.
The field type if a lookup, could that cause a problem? I will send you a screen shot if this is not the issue.
I used the installer and removed/add back the code, still gives the error.
I tried to add it to another existing list, first deleting the CEWPs on the forms and using the installer to add them, same error when going to edit the configuration.
I created a new list that never used DFFS and added the CEWPs using the installer, no error.
I checked and it does not appear there are any old CEWPs on the page, I even checked using “?contents=1”. This was done on an existing list.
I created a new list and I did not get the error, so maybe there is something somewhere I am not seeing.
Thanks for your response.
See this response for more info. https://spjsblog.com/forums/topic/trying-to-install-the-installer/#post-13264
Thank you, and I apologize for not uploading the files into the correct location. I was using a location that was already setup and it did not have your correct naming convention. I did a clean upload and everything works now.
New issues, when I went to a test form and used the installer to add the CEWP to new/edit/display, I am getting the attached errors. I spoke with Kasey Pickar and he said he was working with you on this.
When I got to create a new item, I get error 1, then when I close I get a blank form with no fields on it. It may be similar to my other issues, but because I did not have the files installed in the correct folder locations, the error was different. The result is similar, though.
Yes, there are many more errors that say “permission denied”. I was using the August version, no issues at all. For some reason I cannot get this one to do anything but throw these permission denied errors. I have 23 errors so far, I attached one section where there were several errors.
The document library is called “DFFS” and it is not in a folder called “DFFS”
There are no errors.
Thank you! This worked as expected. I did not put a delay in, but if I see any inconsistent behavior, I will check into this.