v4.4.4.5 rule not loading

Forums Classic DFFS v4.4.4.5 rule not loading

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      chgrnet
      Participant

I have a rule that is supposed to apply conditions to a selected tab index / unique ID. I have tried with the index and ID of the tab, but I cannot get the rule to load on NEWFORM only. This did work previously. I do have debug turned on and the rule is not showing as running. It works on EDITFORM, though.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Can you please post a screenshot of the configuration for this rule so I can recreate it in my test site?

Alexander

chgrnet
        Participant

I’m not sure how to post this due to security, but this is what I did:
        1. Configuration for new form.
        2. 1 tab with fields from the list
        3. 1 rule set to run when the tab is loaded (but did not work with load/change either), based on the unique ID (I also tried with index too), with some of the fields set as required.

When I ran my test I had only one rule set to run. I turned debug on and even though the criteria matched, debug showed it did not run. It does run as expected on edit form, though, same rule with same settings.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

OK, I see – I’ll look into it and see if I can recreate it.

Just to be 100% sure – you haven’t checked the “Disable this rule in” checkbox for NewForm?

Alexander

chgrnet
        Participant

My apologies, I just shut down my work computer. I will double-check tomorrow, but from my memory I wanted it used on new and edit.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Do you have any updates on this issue?

Alexander

chgrnet
        Participant

It does appear that this has been fixed, thank you! My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I will be installing the v4.4.4.7 sometime this week, so I am on 4.4.4.6 right now.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback.

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.