Reload DisplayForm based on vLookup change

Forums vLooup for SharePoint Reload DisplayForm based on vLookup change

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Claudia Costa
      Participant

Hi,
      I have a vlookup that updates a field in the parent display form working, but when i update one item in the vlookup form i need to reload the page from the displayform in the parent, how can i do that?
      When I add a new item from the displayform in the vlookup it updates good. I have the option in the vlookup “Refresh all vLookup columns on change” checked.

thanks
      Claudia

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m sorry, but I cannot quite follow you here. Can you give me some more details so I understand exactly what you mean?

Alexander

Claudia Costa
      Participant

I managed to figure it out thru the delete option in the vlooup found in this post, but i will explain more cause it can be helpful to others.

I have a task open in display form, here I have a vlookup to the actions from the task. In the task I have a field with the remaining time available for the task and it’s subsequent actions. When I had or update an action thru the vlookup the field in the task is updated and reloads, but when I delete an action it wasn’t updating. So what I did was create a field in the vlookup to delete the item and force a refresh.

thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.