List Item Editing Tools

Forums Classic DFFS List Item Editing Tools

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Lana
      Participant

Hi,
      It used to be that when you added the DFFS Overlay and what is now called the Frontend to a list view, the top of the Ribbon would keep the List Tools for the ability to access List and Items menus. Now when you put the CEWP on the list you cannot access this without clicking on the Select All box clicking ok on the Pop up about not selecting more than 100 items and then the List Tools are available (see Screen shots). I know you developed a way to make this not happen and had thought that you had incorporated it into previous versions of DFFS….am I missing something?
      Thanks!
      Lana

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      First, DFFS should not be added to the list view – only in NewForm, DispForm and EditForm. vLookup however must be added to the list view if you want the vLookup columns to render there.

The “missing” list tools can be made visible by clicking anywhere inside the “list view table” for the current list – no need to check the “select all”.

The tool you refer to is this: https://spjsblog.com/2012/01/12/bring-back-the-missing-list-tools-menu-in-list-view-with-multiple-webparts/

I have not tested this in SP2013.

Alexander

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.