So this was a tricky one, that I think I have figured out. On this SP page, there are two Snippets, each hold separate values for two different Lists. So I thought using similar/same variables in different snippets that worked with different Lists it would be ok. When you mentioned making sure it wasn’t being used somewhere out, that started my wheels turning. I changed the variables to have a “b” at the end, just enough to change them between the Snippets, and updated the List items with a b at the end as well (the Lists are basically the same thing for two different audiences). Bingo! It now works. Thank you so much! Even the simplest of comments make the world of difference!