vLookup frontend v2.100 BETA

Forums vLooup for SharePoint vLookup frontend v2.100 BETA

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Please post any findings or questions regarding the v2.100 BETA version of vLookup frontend here. Need a user account?

Alexander

David S Kaimann
      Participant

Alexander,

Great work! I appreciate all of the help! I attached a Word Document showing some of my testing results. I tried to test all of the items, but wasn’t able to get to them all.

THANKS for all your hard work!

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Thank you for the feedback.

Alexander

Lana
      Participant

Hi,
      When I tried to configure thenew vlookup, I found I had misspelled vlookupXXX as vlokupXXX and so the configuration told me I needed at least one column that started with vlookup….I deleted that column, created a new one with the correct spelling and that same error message is still there.
      How do I make it actually start configuring?
      Thanks!
      Lana

Lana
        Participant

I have removed DFFS from all forms, I have deleted the configuration file under the SPJS-DynamicFormsforSharePoint folder and started over. This did not fix the issue, I am still unable to configure.

Lana
        Participant

I can’t configure any v-lookups on any list that uses the same backend DFFS that the above vlookup is locked up on…

Lana
        Participant

Ok, I am embarrassed once again…..vLookup requires the L to be capitalized in the column name in order for it to work….missed that…It is now configuring nicely.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m glad you figured it out.
      Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have updated the BETA of the frontend script to v2.104. You find the change log here: https://spjsblog.com/vlookup-for-sharepoint/vlookup-change-log/

Alexander

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.