v4.4.4.0

Forums Classic DFFS v4.4.4.0

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kasey
      Participant

I attempted to upgrade from the previous production version to the new 4.4.4.0 version today. I had some rules that made hidden fields required on form load but didn’t show them until you selected values for some other required fields. Due to the change the hidden fields on form load become visible. I assume this is due to the way you are now handling rules. Is the best way to approach this to pull those fields out of being required on form ready rule to if the other required field is not blank?

Kasey
      Participant

I figured it out!

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m glad you did. If you could give me some details about this I can look into it and see if it is something I could fix so you don’t have to make changes to the rules.

Alexander

Kasey
      Participant

I made changes to my rules to work with the new version but the scenario was.

I had a form ready rule that set fields hidden based on a group id. Then I had subsequent rules that made some of those fields required and additional rules that eventually made them visible. As soon as they became required they became visible.
      It was probably a bad setup and my rules are actually cleaner now and the form is functioning as it did before the upgrade.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

OK, I don’t think I can can do anything about that so I’m glad you got it sorted out.

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.