Two CCDD pointing to same source list

Forums Cascading dropdowns Two CCDD pointing to same source list

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gerard Graham
      Participant

Hi there

I’ve just recently upgraded to the latest version (4.3.3.0 and CCDD v3.7.6) and I’m encountering problems with lists with multiple CCDD using the same source list. The first set up works fine, but the second one results in the form not fully loading (no tab interface, no rules executed) and all the fields are displayed. Tooltips are present and the first CCDD works. The second one thought has spinning dots beside the field labels. If I delete the first CCDD set up, the form loads correctly and the second one will work. If I add the deleted one back, the problem recurs.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Gerry

Gerard Graham
      Participant

Should also say that the source list has over 1400 items. It take it that could make an impact?

G

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Sorry for the delay. Do you call the function manually from Custom JS or do you use the cascading dropdown tab in DFFS? Do you use the “dataSource” mode as described in the change log? https://spjsblog.com/dffs/dffs-change-log/#SPJS-Cascjs_v376_June_25_2017

Could you post a few screenshots so I can try to recreate it?

Also, do you see any errors in the developer console (hit F12 > Console)?

Alexander

Gerard Graham
      Participant

Thanks for the pointer. Got them working using the manual method but not using a datasource as each CCDD was using different source fields.

Regards

Gerry

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.