Tasklist – remove "Show More" on items

Forums Classic DFFS Tasklist – remove "Show More" on items

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      DaveJay
      Participant

Hi,

I have just started using DFFS, but have found it immensely useful. I am not very good at scripting though.

I have run into a problem with task items. Whenever I view, edit, or display a task the “Show More” tekst is shown. See attached item. When it is clicked there are no items there, I have chosen to not display them, but it still is shown.

How can I remove the Show More? I have tried deleting the default display form, then all the items are shown, without the Show More, but then DFFS doesn’t work either. So I really don’t know what to do.

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      One method I have found for removing the “Show More” functionality is to go into list settings, into the content type and change the position of one field (up or down). Then save the changes to the content type. The “Show More” functionality should now be gone, and you can (if you like) change the order of the fields back to how they were.

Let me know how this works out.

Alexander

DaveJay
      Participant

It worked, thank you so much! I really love this framework you have made. It gives me so many possibilites, that I haven’t been able to create in other ways.

Will definitely be purchasing a license.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m glad it worked.

Best regards,
      Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.