I have a set of 32 rules that I’m running on an edit form, they were all working until I used the Bypass Rule and put an ID in it. This bypassed the rules but I have now removed the ID and the rules are still being bypassed. This now appears to be the same for all users.
Using these versions:
Backend v4.356|CSS version: 4.10 / 4.10|spjs-utility version: 1.252
This is a clear case of not being able to the wood for the trees!
The function that was in error was called from a rule that had previously been disabled. When I used the ‘bypass’ for some debugging then removed the bypass id it enabled all rules thus cause the error I hadn’t expected.