Prefill values in child

Forums vLooup for SharePoint Prefill values in child

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      chgrnet
      Participant

Hello –

I have no issues getting fields to prefill in child with text fields, but I am not able to get it to work in choice, either single or multiple or lookup fields. Is this a limitation? Or is there a special way to code it?

Thanks.

Christine

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by chgrnet.
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      This should be possible. Can you post some screenshots of your current configuration for vLookup?

Also, do you see any errors in the developer console (hit F12 > Console)?

Alexander

chgrnet
      Participant

No errors. I am uploading screen shots of vLookup. The last field I have is a URL, which appears weird on the form when it renders. I don’t have any of the fields there that don’t work, but I can add some if that helps.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      It seems this is a problem in spjs-utility.js – can you test this version and let me know how it works out?

Alexander

chgrnet
      Participant

I did upload the file, the “weird” URL field is not working at all now, and I added a choice and multi lookup and the data is not going back and forth. I am using content types, and the fields do have the same names. I am using 2.203 of backend and 2.209 of frontend vLookup.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      You must update to the latest version of vLookup (at leaset 2.252) to use this new “fix” in spjs-utility.js.

I did not see your URL issue – I’ll look into this later.

Alexander

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.