Overlay strangeness

Forums Classic DFFS Overlay strangeness

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Kasey
      Participant

Is anyone having this problem?

Overlay works fine with New and Edit but when I launch a display form I see the overlay, it flashes to the actual form for a second or two, back to the overlay and then to my custom form.

Version information
      Autocomplete: not loaded
      Cascading dropdowns: 3.524
      DFFS frontend: 4.357
      DFFS frontend CSS: 4.10 / 4.11
      jQuery: 1.11.3
      Lookup: not loaded
      Resource management: not loaded
      SPJS-Utility: 1.252
      vLookup: frontend v2.252

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Are you using the JSLink version? – if so, try to move the DFFS_loader field to the top of the list (column ordering in list settings).

Alexander

Kasey
      Participant

This is on 2010 so I’m not using JSLink. Any other ideas? I thought it had something to do with my masterpage but even after switching over to standard v4 I still have the issue.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Could it be that the CEWP with the overlay is not placed above the form web part?

Alexander

Kasey
      Participant

No, it is definitely above the form web part. I did a test and used your previous version of the overlay and the issue does not exist.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I did change the overlay code a bit in the later versions, but I cannot see why it should have a delay when inserting. Are you able to locate the problem when you compare the old and the new overlay?

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I did some more tests and will post an updated version of DFFS with an attempted fix for the overlay later tonight.

Alexander

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.