Issue Accessing DFFS loader

Forums Classic DFFS Issue Accessing DFFS loader

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Lenea Deshields
      Participant

I am attempting to load DFFS on a list and I am receiving a message stating the loader is locked by someone else. However I am the person that has it locked. I have attached screen shots of the messages being received. Any help on how to solve this issue would be appreciated

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I removed the attachment because it contained the address of your site. As you know, the error states that the file is checked out. My only advice would be to close (if you have it open in an editor) and check it in – and not not use check-out in the SPJS document library because it will most likely result in some files not being checked in, and this will result in some strange issues for other users that end up loading an older version or not seeing the file at all.

Alexander

Lenea Deshields
        Participant

Thanks for removing the attachment. Since the message is telling me that I need to check the document out. What other way should I go about checking out the loader?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Didn’t the message tell that the file was already locked? – if so, ensure you don’t have it open in any other editor and then go to the SPJS document library, find the file in SPJS/DFFS/loader and ensure it is not checked out. Also, ensure (in the library settings) that checkout is not required under Settings > Versioning Settings.

Alexander

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.