Is there a step by step instruction manual on how to build dynamic forms?

Forums General discussion Is there a step by step instruction manual on how to build dynamic forms?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Julie Concialdi
      Participant

I am trying to create 25+ forms using the latest version of dynamic forms. The user manual explains what each field in the tabs, rules, expand and collapse etc. tabs are used for; however, I cannot locate any instructions on what should be done first, second etc. Should I build out the tabs or rules first? Should the visible fields be chosen in the tabs or rules section? Could I create a rule that all fields are hidden if initial field is blank? And then create a rule for each of my forms hiding/requiring fields based on the form requirements?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Unfortunately I have never had time to create the video tutorials. Basically you set up the tabs with all the fields that may be shown in each tab, and then add the rules to hide the ones you want to hide based on for example a status column. You can also use a rule to show or hide an entire tab if you like.

Please post any questions you might have here and I’ll do my best to answer.

Best regards,
      Alexander

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.