DFFS_Email SendDate is AM not PM

Forums Classic DFFS DFFS_Email SendDate is AM not PM

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael V. Green
      Participant

Hey,

The DFFS_Email SendDate field is showing the Date/Time of the “Start Time” in a calendar in AM. For instance, I created an Event in a calendar starting at 5/10/2019 3:00PM and the SendDate in DFFS_Email is 5/10/2019 3:00AM. Do you know why this is happening?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply. I did a test now and unfortunately I cannot reproduce this issue. Do you have any more details – maybe a screenshot of the form, the email template and the list item from the DFFS_Email list? – you can email it to me if you don’t want to post them here.

Alexander

Michael V. Green
      Participant

So I would like to send a confirmation email and reminder email for events in a Calendar List. However, when I create an Event, the Date/Time that is populated in the field SendDate within the List DFFS_Email turns to AM. Therefore, the email gets sent out on the SendDate time which is AM. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m not sure what could cause this, but if you could open the form, hit F12 to bring up the console and then type in this (replace DateColumn with your fields internal name):

var dfo = spjs.dffs.getRegionalSettings().DateFormat;
      var sDate = spjs.dffs.strToDateObj("DateColumn", dfo);
      sDate

Does the sDate value show the same as the datepicker in the form?

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.