DFFS vLookup-ViewFields decimals formatting

Forums vLooup for SharePoint DFFS vLookup-ViewFields decimals formatting

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      David Miller
      Participant

Hi. I’m having some issues with trying to get the “decimals” special configuration to work correctly for a field. I’m trying to use it to always include 5 digits after the decimal point for a field. I’m using {“decimals”:5} in the “Special configurations” box. My result does have 5 digits after the decimal, but it doesn’t match the number that’s getting looked up. For example, it’s changing “99.99970” to “100.99979”, “99.87890” to “99.87898”, etc.

*I’m using SharePoint 2010, and have “vLookup plugin backend v2.251”.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

David Miller
      Participant

Follow-up note: I just updated to the newest production version of DFFS (DFFS Backend v4.360; vLookup plugin backend v2.252). I’m still getting the same issue though.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I had relied on some built in functions in the browser to handle the number formatting, but these obviously fail (I recreated the same result as you have).

I have therefore rewritten the function that formats the number, and will post it as soon as I have done some more tests – hopefully during the weekend.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
      Alexander

David Miller
      Participant

Perfect! Thank you very much for the quick response on this Alexander!

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Sorry for the delay. You can now test the updated version – see change log: https://spjsblog.com/vlookup-for-sharepoint/vlookup-change-log/

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.