DFFS not working with Site Template

Forums Classic DFFS DFFS not working with Site Template

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi All,

I have customized DFFS form with SharePoint List and took that site as Site Template and I have re-created new site with that Site Template. But DFFS form is not linked with (NewForm, EditForm and DispForm) of SharePoint List. It is opening with default SharePoint list form views.

Please help me on this.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

How did you create the template? – if you saved the site as a template in Site settings and created a new site from that template, the document library named SPJS with all the DFFS files should have been included by default. This is unless you have the SPJS document library in the root of your site collection, and the site you have saved as a template is a subsite.

Let me know if you have any further details.

Alexander

Hi Alexander,

I have created the template from the subsite and it has all the SPJS related document library within the subsite and it is working well before I took this subsite as site template for creating new subsites.

It is not working after creating new subsite from the modified subsite template.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

In one of the forms where you should have DFFS: Click F12 and select “Network” and refresh the page – filter by “dffs” and look at the list of files – does it list DFFS_frontend_min.js?

Also check that you see the SPJS document library in your new site. If it is there, go to the DFFS installer page (where you set up the installer) and try to reinstall on a list – does it show as installed already?

Alexander

Hi Alexander,

I have re-installed DFFS forms to the SharePoint list and took that site again as a template. Created new site based on that template and now the forms configured with DFFS 🙂

Thanks a lot for guiding me to resolve this big issue.

Hope this thread helps others! Have a great day!!

Thanks
        Praveen

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m glad you got it up and running!

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.