Clarify setup DFFS for Office 365 sites and subsites

Forums Classic DFFS Clarify setup DFFS for Office 365 sites and subsites

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jon Code
      Participant

Greetings,

I am testing the dynamic forms on Office 365 and have followed the install instructions. Our Site structure is one Site (Main) with subsites (1st Level) and then subsites below that (2nd Level).
      I am testing DFFs in the 2nd level subsites and the only way I could get it to work was to create the SPJS folder in that subsite. I tried following the instructions for setting it up in Main or Root but it did not work. Can you clarify how this is specifically setup?
      Also can you verify the license needed to purchase? I would assume a Site collection license would do for us but I just want to make sure before purchasing.

Regards.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      If all your sites are in one site collection you can buy one site collection license.

You should be able to crate the SPJS library in the root of your site collection and use it in all subsites. If you had already installed it to your list when you had the SPJS folder directly in the subsite you need to remove this library from your site and then reinstall DFFS on the list when you have moved the SPJS library to your site collection root.

Please note that your existing DFFS config will be preserved when you get it reinstalled because the configurations are stored in a list in each site and is not removed when you uninstall DFFS in a list.

Let me know if you still have trouble.

Best regards,
      Alexander

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.