October 2, 2019 at 06:38 #27204
Our SharePoint was upgraded to 2016 from 2013. Since the grade several quarky things are happening in Dffs. For example 401 unauthorized errors in console showing next to DFFS Frontend_min.js, some dom changes made with Jquery are failing..ect. I have even seen the 401 error on the dffs plugins folder. Do you happen to have an idea what might be happening here? I have version 22.214.171.124 . I also updated to version 126.96.36.199 and had the same issues.
October 2, 2019 at 15:16 #27213Alexander BautzKeymaster
My first thought is that the update have changed the permissions for the users. Do you get the same error if you are site collection admin?
What parts of DFFS are not working, or does it not load at all?
PS: Uninstall and reinstalling will not remove your config – it will pop back when you have reinstalled.
October 2, 2019 at 15:42 #27217
Hi Alex, I am a site admin and I am seeing theses errors. It looks like dffs us loading fine, but I have some jquery code that changes the lable name in the Dom that is erroring as well. I have also seen error on the spjs utilities.
I will try reloading it all and see how it goes and let you know.
October 2, 2019 at 16:58 #27219
Tried the uninstall and reinstall suggestion and no change. I also tried updating once again to the latest version of Dffs and still no luck.
jQuery(spjs.dffs.fields[“GWIMBizHrs”]).find(“td.ms-formlabel h3 nobr”).childNodes.nodeValue = “Business Hours”;
October 2, 2019 at 18:36 #27223Alexander BautzKeymaster
Try it like this:
jQuery("#dffs_GWIMBizHrs").find("td.ms-formlabel nobr").childNodes.nodeValue = "Business Hours";
SP 2016 has changed the HTML so I don’t think you will find a H3 tag here anymore – inspect the HTML and see.
October 2, 2019 at 19:24 #27225
Yay!!! That fixed that part of my issue. I actually only had to change h3 to span. However your version of the code worked as well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.