Reply To: vLookup ID – Word Files

Forums vLooup for SharePoint vLookup ID – Word Files Reply To: vLookup ID – Word Files

Hi.

I am sorry for the late reply I am quite busy in the last time :(.

Following is the export of the configuration and as well a screenshot of the prefilled values.

{"noteToSelf":"","listName":"Uncontrolled Mgmt. Document","listBaseUrl":"/sites/intranet/oac","query":{"fin1":"_vLookupParentID","type1":"Text","value1":"[currentItem:_vLookupID]","fin2":"","type2":"Text","value2":"","fullCAML":"","AndOr":"","operator1":"Eq","operator2":"Eq","orderBy":"ID:false","rowLimit":""},"childTableHeight":"","viewFields":[{"fin":"DocIcon","settings":"","disp":{"default":"Doc Type"},"colWidth":"80","colWidthOperator":"px"},{"fin":"Title","settings":"","disp":{"default":"Title"},"colWidth":"300","colWidthOperator":"px"},{"fin":"FileLeafRef","settings":"","disp":{"default":"File Name"},"colWidth":"300","colWidthOperator":"px"},{"fin":"_UIVersionString","settings":"","disp":{"default":"Version"},"colWidth":"100","colWidthOperator":"px"},{"fin":"ID","settings":"%7B%22function%22%3A%22versionHistoryuncondoc%22%7D","disp":{"default":"Version History"},"colWidth":"100","colWidthOperator":"px"}],"action":"concat","action_groupBy":"","action_groupByHeaderStyle":"","action_groupByExpanded":false,"action_groupByPrefix":{"default":""},"showTotals":false,"showGrandTotals":false,"grandTotalLabel":{"default":""},"openInDlg":true,"disable":false,"refreshAllOnCallback":false,"viewItemLinkIn":{"newform":false,"disp":false,"edit":false,"view":false},"editItemLinkIn":{"newform":false,"disp":false,"edit":true,"view":false},"hideLabelInForm":true,"label":{},"moreItemsLabel":{"default":""},"noItemsLabel":{"default":"No Document Found"},"addNew":true,"addToFolder":"","newItemInDlg":false,"addNewDlgOpt":{"width":"","height":"","x":"","y":"","allowMaximize":true,"showMaximized":false,"showClose":true,"autoSize":true},"addNewLabel":{"default":"Upload Document"},"addNewIn":{"new":true,"disp":false,"edit":true,"view":false},"addNewFolder":true,"addNewFolderLabel":{"default":"Add Folder"},"uploadToFolderLabel":{"default":""},"openFolderLabel":{"default":""},"addNewFolderIn":{"disp":false,"new":true,"edit":true},"uploadToFolder":true,"openFolder":true,"inUrl":[{"from":"_vLookupID","to":"_vLookupParentID","hide":true}],"folderMetadata":[{"from":"_vLookupID","to":"_vLookupParentID"}],"configId":"2","configListUrlName":"uncontrolleddocs"}

I still have some weird things going on. I have now as well sometimes the problem PDFs getting uploaded into the folder and to the main item. I guess this has also to do with the vlookupID