SPJS Charts for SharePoint v6.0.1 BETA 1
- Updated the filter methods to add cascading filters. See instructions in the “Custom CAML and filter” tab in the chart config, or the user manual.
- Fixed a bug where “Show item count below chart” could not be turned off.
- Fixed a bug with inserting charts in a WIKI page. The charts would be added, but was invisible when editing the page. I had to make the insertion of the charts a bit more manual in WIKI pages, so you must copy a snippet from the “Add new chart” dialog, and embed it in the WIKI page using “Embed code”. If you need to remove an “invisible” chart added in a WIKI from previous version append “?contents=1” to the URL, and remove the charts from this view.
- Fixed a bug with using “Consume filter from list view web part” in SharePoint 2013.
- Added back the “Show filter info below chart” option after it got lost in the update to v5.
This is currently in BETA, and you find the files here. Please post any issues of feedback in the forum.