V7 bugs?

Forums SPJS Charts for SharePoint V7 bugs?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexander Bautz 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

Mircea Moldovan
    Participant

Hello,

I found two problems when moving my charts form V6 (SP2010) to v7 (SP2013).
    The first one, is that if I select “Split options in different series” with the “aggregation function for all columns” to “Sum” it doesn’t render the chart.
    The second one has to do with annotations. I tried everything but I can’t see the annotations.

I don’t know if this has to do with loading Jquery 3.3.1 in my master page. I am loading it from the CDN.

Did anybody faced this problems?

Best regards,
    Mircea

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

Please hit F12 to bring up the console and post any error messages you see there.

Also, please post a few screenshots of your chart setup and the datasource so I can try recreating it.

Alexander

Mircea Moldovan
    Participant

I modified the loader html adding the path to the jquery I have in the master page and now I can use the split options. I don’t know if it has to do but it solved half of my problem.
    The annotations still don’t work. The console log doesn’t show anything related, but anyway you can find the screenshot below.

Thank you!

Attachments:

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

I’m glad you sorted out the first problem. What is it you want to annotate? – is it the column value? – if so, use the Show data value in the column option in the Options tab.

Alexander

Mircea Moldovan
    Participant

Thank you Alexander. i don’t know how I miss that. Everything is working correctly now.

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

I’m glad you got it working.

Alexander

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.