I found two problems when moving my charts form V6 (SP2010) to v7 (SP2013).
The first one, is that if I select “Split options in different series” with the “aggregation function for all columns” to “Sum” it doesn’t render the chart.
The second one has to do with annotations. I tried everything but I can’t see the annotations.
I don’t know if this has to do with loading Jquery 3.3.1 in my master page. I am loading it from the CDN.
I modified the loader html adding the path to the jquery I have in the master page and now I can use the split options. I don’t know if it has to do but it solved half of my problem.
The annotations still don’t work. The console log doesn’t show anything related, but anyway you can find the screenshot below.