Spinning and Loading with latest version 2.2.122

Forums vLooup for SharePoint Spinning and Loading with latest version 2.2.122

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Charlene
      Participant

When I set up vLookup with version 2.2.122, I keep getting a spinning Loading… sign. I tried the same setup with version 2.2.105 and didn’t have a problem.

Is this a problem with the version? Should I roll back to the previous vLookup plugin?

AdamP
      Participant

Hi Charlene.

I think this sounds like the same issue I’m currently encountering.
      Have a look at this thread
      Adam

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by AdamP. Reason: Corrected link
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi Charlene,
      I’m investigating this issue, but haven’t been able to figure it out yet. Are you able to test it using another browser than IE? – preferably Google Chrome.

Alexander

Charlene
        Participant

Thanks Adam!
        Alexander, yes, I’ve tried it with Google Chrome and got the same Loading message.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Adam and Charlene,
      I’m unfortunately not able to recreate this issue. I have tested it in a SP 2010 site I have access to, but unfortunately it works there.

Could you test using the latest DFFS package, and replace ONLY the /SPJS/DFFS/plugins/SPJS-vLookup_frontend.js with the one from this package

Does it work with this combination?

Alexander

AdamP
      Participant

Hi Alexander

The single file substitution works – 2.2.105 into the latest package results in a functional vLookup.
      Substituting 2.2.108 also works.
      It seems to be the move to 2.2.116 in the 2018-01-21 package that causes it to fail for me.

Adam

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Thanks, that narrows it down. I’ll get it looked at during the weekend and hopefully I find the cause.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I was able to recreate this behavior and it’s related to using DFFS, but not using tabs in the form. I will fix it in the next release, but until then you can either use v2.2.105 of vLookup or you can add at least one tab to your form.

Thanks for thee help sorting out this issue.

Best regards,
      Alexander

AdamP
      Participant

Thanks Alexander, and well done on tracking it down.
      The tab workaround works…it’s enough to just select “configure tabs” and save, no other tab setup needed.

Adam

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.