Increase performance for "Start enhancing form"

Forums Classic DFFS Increase performance for "Start enhancing form"

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Andreas Blüher
      Participant

Hello Alexander,

I really love the new DFFS load time tracker feature, because it some something to my attention which I felt for while already, but I never could put a number on it.

In my project it takes ~6 seconds to open up the editform with configured DFFS, please see the attached log for more details. Although this is not super slow, it isn’t extremly fast either.

Do you have any documentation on how I might be able to increase loadup times? Would you rather recommend to have all js code in an external file or could you provide some kind of best practices? Is processing Field CSS increasing loadup time or does it no matter.

Thank you very much!

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I have actually just fixed a slowdown in the “building tabs” part and will get it out tomorrow – along with an update on the problems loading custom script files.

I hope you can re-run the test with this new version to compare.

Best regards,
      Alexander

Andreas Blüher
      Participant

Hello Alexander,

I’m very happy with the result I can report back to you, the improvements are substantial.

Only problem was that we used the css class you removed for improvement, but it wasn’t a big deal and the speed improvment outweights it by far.

Thank you very much,
      Andreas

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback – I’m happy to hear the load time was improved.

Best regards,
      Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.