Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes: DFFS on SP2007

Forums Classic DFFS Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes: DFFS on SP2007

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Martijn Bleikert
      Participant

I’m trying to setup DFFS on a SharePoint 2007 system.
      I’ve modified the DFFS_frontend_CEWP.html page to contain the list GUID and the location of the DFFS backend page like this:
      <script type=”text/javascript”>
      var spjs_dffs_backend = “http://xxxxx/SPJS/DFFS_Backend.aspx&#8221;;
      </script>
      <script type=”text/javascript”>
      _spPageContextInfo = {“pageListId”:”{A2866365-0C53-49FA-8148-E9B9EFF5BC7B}”}
      </script>

When I try to open the DFFS_Backend.aspx page I receive the error message: Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).
      The DFFS isn’t loaded when opening the newform.aspx

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Sorry for the delay.

Press F12 to bring up the developer tools and go to the “Console”. Do you see any errors there when you load the form?

Email any error messages to me (or attach them here). If you don’t see any errors, please send me some screenshots of your setup (and the CEWP code) so I can see if I can spot the error.

Alexander

Martijn Bleikert
      Participant

Hi Alexander,

I receive the following error in Dutch: De eigenschap of methode querySelectorAll wordt niet ondersteund door dit object

translated it is: The property or method querySelectorAll is not supported by this object

Best regards
      Martijn

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I looked at your screenshots and the backend page should not work any different when you enter it directly. The errors is most likely OK as all parameters are passed in the URL when you enter from a SP form.

Do you see any errors when you look at your NewForm? – do you see the “Enhanced with DFFS” label below the form?

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Are you sure you have set up the solution correctly? – look trough the installation video to ensure it is OK: https://spjsblog.com/dffs/dffs-installation-manual/#SharePoint_2007_2010_and_2013_CEWP_approach

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.