Error when editing a form and trying to sign in to dynamic forms

Forums Classic DFFS Error when editing a form and trying to sign in to dynamic forms

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Laurie Heath
      Participant

I know I need to upgrade..but which version? is it everything in the dffs folder and I over write what I have in the spjs folder on my Sharepoint ? I am using 365 version

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I’m not sure which version of DFFS you are using, but either you have an error in the script reference causing spjs-utility.js not to loaded at all, or you have an older version than the one required.

Do you see any errors in the developer console (hit F12 > Console)?

Do you see a “License and version information” link when hovering over the “Enhanced with DFFS” link in the form? – if so, what does it tell about spjs-utility.js version?

If you need to update spjs-utility.js to a newer version, but you don’t want to update the entire DFFS package you can download the new version and replace only the spjs-utility.js file in the /plugins folder.

Let me know what you find out.

Alexander

Laurie Heath
      Participant

when I hoover over the new or display * to edit the dynamic form for display or new I get v 4.305.
      I think the problem is there is only the new and dispform.aspx and newform.aspx in the SPJS folder. When I go to the list and got to the Form webparts and pick edit..I get the error I attached above. that it the file needs to be a new version?
      display and new work fine.

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

You must ensure that the CEWP added in EditForm has the correct script references. If you other forms (new and disp) works as expected, you most likely have an error in the EditForm config.

Refer the installation manual for details: https://spjsblog.com/dffs/dffs-installation-manual/#SharePoint_2007_2010_and_2013_CEWP_approach

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.