Error loading DispForm.aspx

Forums Classic DFFS Error loading DispForm.aspx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Gerard Graham
      Participant

Hi there

I have a risk log that has been in use for quite some time but in the last week or so, the display form won’t load with DFFS. I’m not aware of any other changes and all other lists load ok across the site collection. I get the message “Working on it…” then “This Took forver!. After clicking, the normal OTB display form appears and the DFFS configuration link is missing. If I uninstall the DFFS from the Display form, it loads fine to the default form. Edit and New work still. I’ve also deleted the configuration setting item to see it would load and allow me to recreate the layout, but I get the same result. I’m running out of ideas and would prefer not to create a new list and move the items if I can avoid it.

I’ve attached the DispForm.aspx file , but I can’t see any issue with it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Gerry

Hi,

Do you get any errors in the console of the developer tools (F12) when you load the form ?

BR,
      Chris

Gerard Graham
      Participant

Hi there

The only error is
      ‘$’ is undefined

So no clues

G

Hi,

This looks like the jquery reference for loading jquery is not working anymore. Have you changed any jquery references in your code ?

BR,
      Chris

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Sorry for not replying earlier – Chris is right, this error indicates that jQuery isn’t loaded correctly. Did you figure it out?

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.