EditForm.aspx does not display spjs-lookup field

Welcome Forums Dynamic Forms for SharePoint EditForm.aspx does not display spjs-lookup field

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexander Bautz 2 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author

Klara Horackova
    Participant

Hello!
    We use DFFS Backend v4.4.1.2.
    We are experiencing a problem with SPJS-lookup used in DFFS. When I use a js for NewForm the spjs-lookup work perfect. After that I inserted same js to EditForm the field (Trouble Ticket) doesnt get displayed. Please see attached picture.
    To make sure I also tested the js for Trouble Ticket field separetely – I used only spjs-lookup solution without DFFS. This works well.

There is another spjs-lookup field (System Name) in the attached and this also works well.
    Thanks a lot for any suggestion!

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Could you hit F12 to bring up the developer console, select “Console” and posts any error messages you find there?

Alexander

Klara Horackova
    Participant

Hi Alexander,
    I assume that there is everything ok … just message “Javascript console is conected and ready for orders”. Please see attached picture.

Attachments:

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Did you have the console open when you loaded the EditForm?

Could you use the “picker” icon in the top left corner in the dev console to inspect the empty space where the field should have been so I can see a screenshot of the HTML code?

Alexander

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.