DocIcon no longer working

Forums vLooup for SharePoint DocIcon no longer working

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      avala
      Participant

Using the DocIcon field in the current version of DFFS/vLookup creates an error on the page (see below).

The FieldInternalName: “DocIcon” is not valid, please enter setup and change it..gif’ onerror=’spjs.vLookup.imgErr(this);’>

Reverting to previous versions fixes the issue.

Attachments:
      avala
      Participant

Expand and Collapse also appear to not be working.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I’m unable to recreate this issues with the images. Which version of SharePoint are you using, and which browser are you using?

The “stopPropagation” error will be fixed in the next release (errors out in IE 8).

Alexander

avala
      Participant

We’re on O365 with a 2010 interface still (too much customization on the old 2010 sites). We’re on IE 11, but forced into compatibility mode on all intranet sites. If I rollback DFFS and vLookup to pre-Beta and 4.351 the docIcons work as before.

Currently on DFFS version: Backend v.4.352, css version 4.1/4.10 |spjs-utility 1.25 | [vLookup plugin backend v2.250]

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I have made a change in one of the latest versions of vLookup that most likely caused the DocIcon problem. In SP 2013 it is no need to explicitly load these fields, but obviously there is in SP 2010 or “2010 mode” in O365. I’ll release an update during the weekend.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
      Alexander

avala
        Participant

Thanks, sir. Looking forward to it!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.