DFFSv4 SP2007

Forums Classic DFFS DFFSv4 SP2007

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Richard Williams
      Participant

Hello,

Great tool! However I keep getting a pop up message that I need to add a variable _spPageContextInfo = {“pageListId”:”{XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX}”} to the DFFS_frontend_CEWP.js.aspx on my NewForm.aspx. I have added the variable as…

var spjs__spPageContextInfo = {“pageListId”:”{XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX}”}

Is this not correct? I cannot seem to get this to work on my NewForm.

I have double checked to ensure my List GUID ID is correct.

Thanks for your help.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      It looks like you have the wrong variable name. It is not

var spjs__spPageContextInfo = ...

but

_spPageContextInfo = ...

Alexander

Richard Williams
      Participant

I tried that and I am still getting the pop up error saying I need to add the variable. I haven’t tried blowing it away if you think that would help. I included an attachment of how I am adding the variable, please let me know if that is incorrect.

Thanks again for your help.

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

The code looks OK. Are you 100% sure this is the CEWP code you use? Have you tried to add an alert to verify that this is the one?

Alexander

Richard Williams
      Participant

I have a CEWP underneath the form that references this txt file. The form worked once initially and created a list configuration item and list. Now it no longer works and pops up with the message I mentioned earlier. Also the “Enhance with DFFS” option that renders below the form isn’t working either. It did work one time and hasn’t since then. I don’t know if its a fluke? I can try blowing away the CEWP and List and again, if you think that might work?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

It’s hard to tell. Could there be some other code that interferes? If you have any third party code, try to disable it. If note, try to set up a new, fresh list to test it there.

Alexander

Richard Williams
      Participant

I don’t have any other code solutions working on that list, only custom css, and that is not on the NewForm.aspx page only a list view. I will try and start on a fresh list and see if that works. Oh, the list I am trying to use this on is a Calendar list. Since I know those can behave differently, do you think that would cause any issues?

Richard Williams
      Participant

Hello,

So now it is working fine. I don’t know what happened, however I did notice that my compatibility mode settings seemed to trigger something. And that I need to be out of compatibility mode for the config GUI. Thanks for your help!

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m glad you figured it out.

Alexander

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.