DFFS v4.4.3.0 Tooltip ? icon missing

Forums Classic DFFS DFFS v4.4.3.0 Tooltip ? icon missing

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Kasey
      Participant

After upgrading to DFFS v4.4.3.0 the tooltip ? icon is missing and only has a square.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I changed the blue question mark image and instead used a unicode character question mark in a circle, but it must be a problem with this “character” in some cases. You can override it by adding a reference to the original image in the “Field tooltip” tab in the field “Path to custom image for triggering the tooltip”. The path to use is this:

/_layouts/images/hhelp.gif

Alexander

Kasey
      Participant

Thanks. That helped but is there anything I can do so I don’t have to update each form configuration? I have a custom css file I already load. Can I add something there?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’ll fix it and upload a new version of the frontend JS and CSS file in a few hours.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Please download the file “DFFS_2017-06-29_Incremental.zip” from here and replace the files in the current DFFS folder (if you use a custom folder name, it goes here).

This fixes the hover icon for the tooltips, and an issue with setFieldValue for multilookup fields when you use multiple setFieldValues on the same field. Earlier this would only work for the first one.

Let me know how this works out.

Alexander

Kasey
      Participant

That did the trick! Thank you!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.